Free Baby Items 1:53 PM

So, I got a few freebies in the mail yesterday. They were 2 of the Walmart offers that I signed up for a few weeks ago. One was the Paren't Choice formula sample. They sent me a whole 12.9 oz can! I also get the natural Huggies that are still being given away that I wrote about in my last entry. They sent 3 diapers along with a neat diaper carrying bag. I tried the diapers and they worked really well. They were soft and not too small. My daughter normally wears size 3, but the size 2 Huggies fit her just fine! There is also a $3 coupon that came with them. You can also print off a coupon at coup0ns.com.

There is a giveaway on FrugalFreebies blog for $135 in coupons! Click here to enter!

Mommieswithcents has a cool new giveaway. It is for Aden and Anais swaddle blankets.


0 comments:

Post a Comment