Neutrogena Pure and Free baby 2:22 PM

The wonderful people over at bzzagent sent me Neutrogena pure and free baby sunblock to try. I tried it on my two babies and it worked wonderfully. There is no scent and it did not leave my babies feeling greasy. The SPF is 60. The sunscreen comes in 2 sizes, a tube and a stick. I really did like this sunscreen and am glad I have gotten the chance to try it!

You can get more information at www.neutrogena.com
Here is what they had to say:

Neutrogena® Pure & Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+ with PureScreen
Neutrogena® Pure & Free Baby Sunblock Lotion SPF 60+ provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Purescreen, a physical sunblock. Purescreen is fragrance free and contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, naturally-sourced sunscreen ingredients that are gentle on baby's delicate skin.
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Oil-free & PABA-free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Waterproof, sweatproof
  • 3 fl. oz. tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment